1. Protection of personal data Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, as set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, as Albir Property SL informs the users that the data entered in the contact forms, and of contracting will be stored in files owned by Albir Property SL Likewise ; Albir Property S.I shows its commitment not to destine its contents to a different purpose for which they were collected, guaranteeing the maximum confidentiality and to apply the necessary technical and security measures to avoid unauthorized access to it as established by the current legislation in force of data protection.
2. Right of access, rectification and cancellation The holder of the data has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of his data. In order to exercise these rights, the owners of the data can address a written request by mail to the address Avda del Albir 31, to the email contact email@example.com, or they can contact through the telephone 966 44 33 00.
3. Dissemination of information to third parties Albir Property S.L undertakes not to sell or transfer the personal information collected on its websites to other entities for its use without its express approval and offering him the opportunity to exercise his right of cancellation and opposition commented above.
4. External links If the user chooses to leave this website through links to non-company websites, Albir Property SL will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or the cookies that they may store on the computer of the User.
5. Legal issues, This is a website that is subject to Spanish law. Albir Property SL may dispose of personal information provided by the user without their consent when legally required, or acting in good faith as long as such action is necessary to investigate or protect the guests, visitors or associates of Albir Property SL or property owned (including this website).